A:I'm originally from a city called Peoria, IL. I lived there most of my life and moved to Chicago last year. I really love it here in Chicago, but Peoria will always be home to me.
Q:When did you begin modeling?
A:I began modeling when I was 18 turning 19. I started off with freelance while I was attending college. I had fun doing it and met a lot of cool people working in the industry. Almost a year into modeling I was discovered from a model manager. My manager is amazing and she signed me to several agencies across the world. We have some incredible things coming our way. Stay tuned to see!
Q:What's your diet and workout like in order to remain fit for your shoots?
A:Honestly, I cook 99 percent of what I eat (the other 1 percent is on my cheat day, a nice juicy burger usually suffices). I love cooking in the kitchen and trying new things. For shoots I try to stay away from foods that make me bloat. My workout routine involves a lot of cardio, whether it's working out at home or in the gym. Working out and eating right makes you feel great and when you feel great your performance is spot on!
Q:Any funny photo shoot stories?
A:The funniest thing that happened to me at a shoot was when I was shooting in a jacuzzi with bubbles. Unfortunately, I slipped and fell in the tub while I was standing and landed on my butt. I just laughed it off and kept on shooting.
Q:Lol. Tell us about your acting career?
A:I started acting in grade school. I've been in plays like the Wizard of Oz, took drama class and did declamations. I always thought it was fun portraying another character. I took a break from acting once I reached high school. After I started modeling, I took up acting in a different form, music videos. I've been in several music videos, playing a certain role. Last year I worked on Transformers 4 and I can't wait till it hits theaters. I love acting and I wouldn't mind doing more of it.
Q:Where else have you been featured?
A:I've been featured in Sports Illustrated, FHM Philippines, COED Magazine, Supermodel Magazine, Guyism and the list goes on. I'm so grateful to achieve such accomplishments in my life. I never thought I would take my career to such levels, but I did. My advice is to never give up your dreams!
Q:Describe your ideal man?
A:Good question! Looks wise, I'm a sucker for long dark hair and blue eyes. But besides the looks, he needs to be someone I can really connect to. Personality and goals in life are the most important thing to me. He has to make me smile, but not by trying but just by being himself. He has to be adventurous, because I love trying new things. Lastly, I love having similar music taste with someone because we could go to shows, festivals or just jam out in the car. This guy is dreamy!
Q:Favorite movie ever and why?
A:That's a tough one because I'm a movie connoisseur. I would have to say my favorite movie is "This Is the End". The movie includes several of my favorite actors; James Franco, Seth Rogen and Danny McBride. Those guys crack me up! Any movie that keeps me laughing throughout the entire movie is definitely one of my top picks. If you haven't watched it, I suggest you do so!
Q:I’ve seen it and it’s insane! What's next for you and your career?
A:I was just on ESPN 2 for Friday Night Fights being a ring girl for Corona, but guess you'll just have to follow me to find out what else is going on! There's a lot in the works. I love to keep busy. So don't be afraid to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr to join me on my journey. This year is going to be amazing!
Q:Can you give us all of your social media handles?
For booking inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview done by Elliot Rivera for HealtHaven.com